Thursday, July 23, 2009

APOLOGIZES, BUT I STILL RISE.

I truly have to apologize to all of you who have been following my blog post. I have let you down with my procrastination which I promised myself I would not do. I also apologize for not announcing my secret project on July 1. Damn! Now it's like July 23. Well don't worry about it anymore, it has been currently postponed. I have too much on my plate right now.

You must be wondering what the hell I'm so caught up doing. Well recently time has thrown some events in my way. I've been writing a comic with a friend, been trying to make music, drawing and writing short comics, and I now have a lady in my life. I'm still getting used to juggling it all. But don't worry I will be making it all up to you guys by posting some real cool awesome post. Cause from these depths I have fallen into I still rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment