Friday, September 11, 2009

YAYYYY VMA 2009

Ok I'm back. I've been reall busyy with life. School, personal projects ( which I'll hopefully get to post soon), and my new girlfriend (who is so amazing.) But I had to come back to give you all something. It's that time of year that I look forward too, yes the MTV Music Video Awards. Even though when I'm done watching it every year I'm very upset due to the fact of who win awards, especially music video of the year, but I still look forward to it. I guess I just get excited to see the concept and execution behind the show. This year I think the creativity is amazing. The VMA is returning to it's birthplace which right here in my backyard, New York City. They've been doing this whole west side story theme to promote it and I think its so amazing. Check out the pics and video I posted. Enjoy and don't forget to catch the VMA's Sunday, September 13.






No comments:

Post a Comment